A Pennsylvania judge just ruled that it's an "unreasonable burden" to require voters to present a photo ID when voting. I have even heard people refer to Voter ID Laws as "racist". Well, I have a few questions:
1. Is it racist to be required to show a voter ID to cash a check?
2. Is it an unreasonable burden to require a photo ID when purchasing alcohol?
3. Are you disenfranchised when you're asked for a photo ID to rent a car or get a video rental membership?
4. Don't most voting age adults already have a driver's license with a photo of them on it?
5. Non-driver's photo IDs are offered free through the DMV so, how much of a burden can it be?