Mike Anthony McBeasty has always loved rock music. He grew up playing drums in several rock bands and always longed to work in rock radio. In 2010, Mike had a job he could retire from at a factory, but wanted to do something different. He took a risk and went back to school, this time for broadcasting. Mike graduated broadcasting school in 2011 and took another risk. He left the factory and immediately started working in radio in Kerrville. He has worked in large market and small market radio and is now the Midday host on Rev-FM weekdays from 11-3. He focuses his show on community events mixed with weird news, stupid criminals and good old classic rock music.
McBeasty and Theo Rossi (Juice on Sons of Anarchy)
Shinedown - Simple Man, Five Finger Death Punch - Never Enough, Papa Roach - Last Resort, Beastie Boys - Girls, Nirvana - Lithium, Sick Puppies - You’re Going Down, Ozzy Osbourne - Bark At The Moon, Green Jelly - Three Little Pigs, Hollywood Undead - Everywhere I go.
A Woman Got Run Over by a Car, and 20 People Lifted It Off of Her
Last Thursday, a woman in China was riding a Vespa when she got run over by a car. Then about 20 people who saw it rushed over and lifted the car OFF of her. Luckily she survived, and she's in the hospital recovering.
Woman rescued from underneath car
A Squirrel Stole a Guy’s GoPro, and Dropped It From a Tree
A guy in Montreal recently attached a piece of bread to his GoPro camera, because he wanted to get some up-close footage of a squirrel. Which he DID . . . because the squirrel stole the camera off the ground and climbed up a tree with it.
It dropped it a few seconds later, once it was done with the bread. But the footage is pretty cool.
A squirrel nabbed my GoPro and carried it up a tree (and then dropped it)
An Italian Guy Can’t Pronounce “Worcestershire Sauce”
A video of an Italian guy trying to pronounce "Worcestershire sauce" is the big thing on YouTube right now. Something about hearing him mispronounce it over and over again is pretty entertaining.
How to pronounce Worcestershire Sauce?
Watch an Entire Fireworks Display Go Off All at Once
A malfunction recently caused an entire fireworks display in Italy to go off at the same time. According to the guy who posted it on YouTube, no one was seriously hurt . . . which is kind of amazing when you see the video.
Fireworks position ignites all at once in italy [Full HD]
A Cricket Announcer Watches a Ball Sail Over the Fence and Hit His Car
Earlier this month, a cricket announcer named Ian Smith was calling a game on live TV in New Zealand, when a player crushed a ball over the fence . . . and it landed on his RENTAL CAR.
Or at least he thought it was his car at first. By the end he wasn't sure, because he could only see the top of it from where the press box was. But you could clearly see a big dent on the roof.
Jesse Ryder Six Dents Commentator's Car
Two Women Trashed a McDonald’s After They Missed the Breakfast Menu
If you haven't seen it, two women at a McDonald's in Philadelphia recently started flipping out because they missed the breakfast menu. Then another customer told them to settle down, so they ATTACKED him and trashed the place.
One woman even picked up a broom and broke it over the guy's HEAD. But somehow, it didn't even faze him.
A Guy Sees His Best Friend’s Wife Out with Another Man, and Confronts Her
Some guy recently caught his best friend's wife cheating on him, and decided to confront her while RECORDING it. Now the video's up on YouTube.
It looks like she's out at a club or something, sitting at a table with her leg draped over the guy. Then the friend walks up and calmly asks what's going on. And she realizes she's caught, so she just says, "Yep, you KNOW [what's] going on."
Meanwhile, the guy she's with tries to hide his face by putting his phone in front of it and turning the flash on.
Girl Gets Caught Cheating By Best Man
A Kid Microwaves a Glow Stick, and It Explodes in His Face
What's the dumbest way you ever hurt yourself as a kid? Well, there's a video on YouTube of some kid named Jack, who looks like he's maybe 15 . . . and he might have you beat.
He took one of those neon green glow sticks, and decided to put it in the MICROWAVE . . . just to see what would happen. And what it did was . . . explode in his FACE.
Apparently the chemical in those things isn't very toxic though, so he's fine. But he freaked out, thought he was going blind, and got yelled at by his dad . . . who'd just told him NOT to put glow sticks in the microwave.